We realize that people choose to take art and artisan classes for a variety of reasons. Perhaps your child is interested in applying for an arts school and they need to build a portfolio and practice for their interview and auditions. Maybe your child has a general interest in arts and crafts and would like to take more classes as an extracurricular activity. Or maybe even your child would like to concentrate on a specific genre of art.
Please fill out the form to your right and let us know more. It would be important to also let us know what days and time during the week that classes would be beneficial to you and your child.
I currently offer classes at my home, or if you live locally in Cedar Hill, I also can come to you and your home. I am looking at additional locations to offer classes since my studio closed last year.
- Class costs are $25 per hour. Payment is due upon the end of each session or if you'd like to pay in advance that is also an option.
- There is a $75 supply fee. This covers up to a year of BASIC supplies such as igh quality watercolors, a variety of brushes, drawing pencils, a variety of coloring items such as high quality markers and colored pencils, drawing paper, watercolor paper, mixed media paper, oil pastels, charcoal, adhesives, a supply tote bag, calligraphy ink and brushes, origami paper and more depending on what we will focus on.
- Depending upon the level of art classes and needs, this supply amount may be subject to change.
- We do accept PayPal and CashApp payments.
PayPal: zina@houseofzina and CashApp: $houseofzina
- A 2 hour session is best as it includes a specific lesson, a bit of research and studying, practice and execution. Not each session ends in a finished piece. Often times, art is focused on the process and regular practice. I do expect your student to go home and practice regularly between sessions. Practice is the only way to get better at what they are learning. Our sessions won't be enough for improvement alone.